Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Maternity Clothing ahoy!

1.) It has begun--the shrinking of the pants.

2.) I'm still working on perfecting the t-shirt inspired by Got Medieval's recent post Hemp and Hops, Together at Last. It's difficult to make the t-shirt color match the print of the picture, and I'd like to preserve the "manuscript beige" (was that a crayola color?). In the meantime, however, I've got a few in the works, for the pregnant ladies out there. I won't keep them in white, of course, because I spill a lot.



I like to think of this one as slightly less trashy than the wonderful "I'm with stupid" t-shirts available (the arrow point to the pregnorriferous bump).





In English, it'd just be bitchy. In the Latin, it's bitchy and pretentious. My work here is done.





And this one*...it might be overboard. But people need to know that its not just the hormones making pregos around the world crazy, its all of the banned substances.


*Also available in valium

2 comments:

Lady Audley said...

I've seen those appliance commercials that are like short movies. It always makes me wonder about the people making them-don't they have talents that would be more valuable in actual arts, rather than marketing arts?

I really hope you've seen Sarah Haskins and the "Target Women" videos. They are crazy funny. Here's the one about cleaning products, if you haven't seen it: http://current.com/items/89317322/target_women_cleaning.htm

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing at bellybundles